Who Can Benefit from Glutathione?
- Those looking to combat the consequences of chronic stress.
- Those needing additional immune system support.
- Those needing to optimize the body’s detoxification abilities.
- Those with inflammatory symptoms and disease that need additional antioxidant support.
Chronic Stress Can Deplete Your Natural Levels of Glutathione
Modern lifestyle habits like poor dietary choices, lack of sleep, abundance of stress, exposure to chemicals, and exercise extremes can incur physiologic changes. Our bodies were designed to handle stress, detoxify chemicals and preserve cell function, but when the burden increases, those naturally built-in systems can’t keep up with demand. One of the most common physiological changes seen is the depletion of the body’s most powerful antioxidant, reduced glutathione. Glutathione has been termed “the master antioxidant” because of its ability to quench free radicals and protect cells from damage.
Glutathione Optimizes the Body’s Ability to Detox
- Protects living cells from toxicity by detoxifying the byproducts of chemical processes in the body.
- Neutralizes reactive toxins before they damage body tissues.
- Functions as a detoxifying agent within the intestinal lumen, catching harmful toxins before they enter the body.
- Lessens the detox burden on the liver by optimizing detox within the gut.
Glutathione Optimizes Immune Function
- Protects the integrity of the intestinal lining- i.e., healing and preventing leaky gut!
- Protects the mitochondria from free radical damage, which can occur as the body produces ATP for energy.
- Protects individual immune cells through antioxidant properties.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Does Not Contain: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Cautions: If you are pregnant of nursing, consult your health care professional before taking this product.