Reap the Benefits of Optimal Thyroid Function
- Regulate appetite
- Promote healthy weight & weight maintenance
- Boost energy levels and mood
- Support gastrointestinal regularity
- Increase tolerance to temperature changes
- Grow healthy hair and nails
The thyroid is a small gland with a sizeable role in the body.
- Produces the crucial thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).
- Activates over 100 enzymes in the body, supporting metabolism and transforming nutrients into energy.
- Interacts intimately with the liver, the kidneys, and the hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glands to help the body respond to stress and find homeostasis.
The thyroid function depends on vital nutrients.
- Thyroid hormone is fundamentally dependent on the presence of L-tyrosine and iodine.
- The conversion of T4 to T3 is facilitated by selenium.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), dulse, kelp, and Irish moss are natural sources of iodine for support of endogenous thyroid hormone production.
- Glandular extracts have a century-old history of supporting healthy thyroid levels.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule daily with water (away from food), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children