The Importance of Collagen
Collagen is a complex protein that is found in the skin and bones of animals. It is also found within our bodies. When our body’s collagen production begins to decrease due to age and poor diet, detoxification processes and gut health can decline, joint pain can arise, and skin can begin to show signs of aging. Our bodies begin searching internally for the collagen we desperately need. Multi Collagen powder can be used as an essential daily dietary supplement to support gut, joint, skin health and detoxification.
Why We Love MultiCollagen
- NO BROTH CONCENTRATES: The first multi collagen to contain 100% collagen ingredients – no chicken broth concentrates! Instead, this is rich in chicken collagen type II.
- HIGH-QUALITY FOOD SOURCE COLLAGEN: Grass-fed bovine collagen, wild-caught fish collagen, eggshell membrane collagen and chicken collagen all in one!
- RICH IN PROTEIN & AMINO ACIDS: Multi Collagen naturally contains 18 essential amino acids and is packed with 10g of protein per serving.
- JOINTS, HAIR, SKIN, NAILS: Multi Collagen proteins are different from other proteins. They’re vital for joint function and flexibility, muscle tone, energy and endurance, nail and hair growth, skin tone, digestion, liver function, wound healing, detoxification, natural sleep and much more!
- LOOK & FEEL YOUNGER: Decrease fine lines and wrinkles while mobilizing joints and cartilage with 5 types of collagen.
Common Uses For MultiCollagen Peptides
- Joint pain
- Hair and nail strength
- Skin health – anti-aging
- Muscle tone
- Increase energy level
- Leaky gut
- Natural sleep
- Alternative to soy or whey protein
- Paleo applications
Collagen Shelf Life
If collagen is stored in a tightly sealed poly-lined container in normal indoor conditions, it will remain stable indefinitely. The only exception is if the collagen is kept in a heat above (45°C) 113°F with relative humidity above 60%. In this extreme scenario, the collagen will gradually lose its ability to swell and dissolve.