Children’s Foundation Chewable Multivitamin is designed to:
- Support micronutrition for optimal growth, normal development, and long-term health*
- Help ensure that children who are picky eaters, have poor appetites, or are on restricted diets get the nutrients they might be missing*
- Bridge nutritional gaps resulting from conventional farming of fruits and vegetables*
- Provide micronutrients important for healthy immunity to fight common ailments*
- Be easy to take for children and adolescents who cannot swallow capsules*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Children’s Foundation Chewable micronutrients are provided in bioavailable forms so that they can be better absorbed and utilized.
- This formula provides natural vitamin E, which has been proven to be up to 100% more bioavailable than synthetic dlalpha-tocopherol, but it also delivers mixed tocopherols to more closely approximate how one might consume vitamin E in healthful foods.
- Folate is provided as Quatrefolic—5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) glucosamine salt, the most bioactive form of folate.
- K2 is delivered in the form of menaquinone-7.
- Vitamin B12 is provided as MecobalActive™, a form of methylcobalamin that has very high purity; no harmful solvents are used in its production.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are also provided in activated forms.*
To get children to take a supplement, it must taste good.
The mixed berry flavor makes it easy to incorporate this chewable into kids’ daily routines; they will never notice all the great B vitamins and other micronutrients they are getting. Its delicious blend of blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and cherry flavors has the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness–one doesn’t overpower the other. There’s also no stevia. Children’s Foundation Chewable is sweetened by xylitol and monk fruit extract.
Doses can be divided throughout the day to allow better utilization of the nutrients.
This is particularly important for water-soluble nutrients like vitamin C and the B vitamins.
Kids need energy to perform well in school and keep up with their extracurricular activities.
Children’s Foundation Chewable provides generous levels of B vitamins, which serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism. Many functional medicine practitioners believe that the balanced presence of B vitamins is essential to their cooperative functioning.
Protect your kids from daily stressors with broad-spectrum antioxidant activity.
The combined presence of Vitamins E and C, selenium, zinc, trace elements, and 1,275 mg of mixed carotenoids (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, lutein, lycopene, and zeaxanthin) supports their ability to regenerate each other and maintain consistent levels of antioxidant activity both intra- and extracellularly.
Suggested Use: Children 1-3 years: one to two tablets twice daily. Children 4 years or more: two to four tablets twice daily, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Contents: 120 Capsules
DOES NOT CONTAIN: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and egg. It does not contain hydrogenated oils, dyes, artificial colors, or other additives, such as high-fructose corn syrup; nor does it contain artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Cautions: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.