What makes the High Absorption Collagen unique?
- This formula is bioactive collagen of specific short-chain peptides with low molecular weight. This allows for superior absorption, transport and accumulation of target connective tissue.
- High molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid Extract from Rooster Comb helps greatly with the viscoelastic and lubricating properties of synovial fluid supporting joints and improves range of motion.
- Type 1 Collagen and Mucopolysaccharides for support of adult tendons, ligaments and facial tissue and providing for flexibility stretch and resilience.
- Promotes and protects connective tissue biosynthesis and supports the process of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and fascia self-repair.
- Cofactor support is provided from Vitamin C and Magnesium in its highest bioavailable forms to improve uptake of collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
I recommend this product for people who:
- Don’t have access to high quality collagen products like homemade bone broth.
- Want a higher quality product than the typical collagen products on the market that are made from boiled cow hides.
- Have joint issues and want a clinically backed supplement for the highest level of support.
- Want to support rejuvenation of nails, hair and skin.
I’ve made sure High Absorption Collagen is top quality.
This formula is backed by 15 studies for proven clinical results and is third party tested for purity.
Suggested Use: 1 scoop (7.6 grams) in 8 oz of water or the beverage of your choice per day or as recommended by your health care professional. Can also be added to food and baking products.
Contents: Net wt. 8oz (228 g)
Does Not Contain: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Cautions: If you are pregnant of nursing, consult your health care professional before taking this product.