Great for Women Who…
- Want to support hormonal balance.
- Are looking to ease common symptoms associated with PMS and menopause: cramping, emotional symptoms, hot flashes, night sweats and sleep disturbances.
- Need to promote estrogen detoxification.
Support Detoxification of Excess Estrogens
Hormonal imbalances contribute to the irritability and cramping commonly associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and the hot flashes, sleep problems, and vaginal dryness associated with menopause. Hormonal imbalances may be exacerbated by xenoestrogens, a subcategory of endocrine disruptors that specifically have estrogen-like effects. Xenoestrogens have the capability to alter hormonal function in tissues, including breast, uterus, and cervix. Xenoestrogens may disrupt neurotransmitter balance, glucose homeostasis, normal reproduction, and healthy metabolism. Additionally, improper aromatase conversion of excess estrogens has been associated with certain forms of hormone-dependent cancers. Estrogen Balance provides supplemental ingredients that have been traditionally and clinically used to support healthy hormone balance and promote detoxification of excess estrogens.
Each Ingredient has a PURPOSE
Chaste Tree Berry Extract
- Supports menstrual cycle regularity, breast tenderness, and PMS; possibly through the indirect effects of iridoids and flavonoids on various hormones, especially prolactin and progesterone.
- Supports a normal, healthy attitude during the perimenopausal transition as it appears to significantly compete for binding at the estrogen receptors.
Black Cohosh Extract
- Phytoestrogens are naturally occurring compounds in plants that have the ability to block estrogen receptor sites. Black Cohosh provides gentle phytoestrogenic activity and ability to decrease the production of luteinizing hormone.
- May exert its benefits through selective estrogen receptor modulation, serotonergic pathways, antioxidant activity, or inflammatory pathways.
- Various studies demonstrate that black cohosh may also reduce hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness and thinning, sleep disturbances, and emotional symptoms.
- Provides greater phytoestrogenic activity than other commonly used isoflavone phytoestrogens.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) and Glucoraphanin
- Supports hormone metabolism and immune activity and stimulate antioxidant and detoxification systems.
- Helps maintain safe estrogen levels by aiding the conversion of dangerous estrogen fractions to more favorable metabolites and by promoting restoration of healthy hormone ratios.
- Enhances the production of important antioxidants and activates vital phase II detoxification enzymes. These mechanisms provide protection from toxins, xenoestrogens, and reactive intermediates formed after phase I detoxification.
Additional Antioxidant Activity and Detoxification Support
- Calcium D-glucarate (CGT), produced naturally in very small amounts in the body and found in many fruits and vegetables, is included for its support of glucuronidation (phase II oxidation).
- Green tea catechins have been found to assist in free radical scavenging and support detoxification through modification of phase I and phase II detox enzymes.
- Turmeric extract provides curcumin, a phytonutrient valued for its promotion of antioxidant activity and support of metabolic detoxification.
- While resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) may be best known for its antioxidant activity, it also provides phytoestrogenic activity.
- Both rosemary and grape seed extracts also provide antioxidant activity.
Methylation & Relaxation Support
- Readily available forms of B vitamins, including 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (folate), methylcobalamin (B12), and pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (B6) are included for their role in supporting methylation.
- Highly bioavailable forms of calcium and magnesium are included for their role in muscle contraction and relaxation.
DIRECTIONS: Take two capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.