Don’t just survive postpartum – Thrive in motherhood with the Pregnancy & Beyond Program.
How we nourish ourselves in mind, body, and soul creates the foundation of our health and the health of our families. Pregnancy is a time of change for your body physically, but many mamas also find it to be a time of emotional and soul transformation. All of this transitions into the magical postpartum period, commonly referred to as the Fourth Trimester. Once you give birth, life seems to become about your baby, but what about you, Mama? Your body and soul just did A LOT of work. You need to heal, too! Not just for your own sake, but for the loved ones you so generously serve! (Like that adorable little squishy you have!). Our Functional Medicine approach to postpartum life empowers you with holistic recommendations for you to have optimal health in motherhood.
What you put into your body – physically, mentally, and emotionally – can impact your postpartum period. But how do you rebuild your health and nourish yourself in the right way in the weeks post-birth? What foods are most nourishing for your body? How about hormone balancing? Do you really need to find time just for yourself (psst… the answer is always YES… but how?).
Is a Functional Medicine approach to postpartum life right for me?
- Do you struggle with digestive challenges, insomnia, skin concerns, brain fog, anxiety, depression? Even if it doesn’t “bother” you, do you have any symptoms?
- Do you have chronic stress (even if you handle it “well”)?
- Do you know how to nourish your body through foods postpartum?
- Just how important is sleep during this season of life? How do you obtain the coveted few hours?
- Do you know what nutrients your body needs to heal from birth?
- Do you know of your choices in a postpartum support team?
Every mama is unique and every postpartum is unique. Unfortunately, our society does not focus much on Mama in this fourth trimester. Working with one of our Functional Medicine Health Coaches can help you learn about how to thrive during this season through nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset. We discuss everything from key nutrients, hormone balancing, the impact of toxins, mindset and lifestyle shifts, empowered decision-making as a new mama, and breastfeeding/fourth-trimester healing support as a part of this program. Work with us to help dig deep into your “why”, set goals, and work towards a healthy transformation for you and your baby. With our follow-up sessions, you have the opportunity to choose to make your postpartum what you want it to be with confidence, strength, and leaning into your new mama soul!
Our Functional Medicine approach to postpartum life addresses:
- Basic nutrients needed to heal in postpartum
- Postpartum support team options you have and may not know about such as pelvic floor PTs, chiropractic, birth trauma healing, etc.
- Gentle movements to gradually lean into as your body heals in the fourth trimester.
- The power of positivity and a healthy mindset towards healing and motherhood.
- Empowered and informed decision-making for both your health and baby’s health. It is not our job to make the decisions for you, but we can help you sort through the overload of information available to help you make a conscious and informed decision.
- Let’s talk about toxins: household toxins, beauty care products, water, air, EMFs, blue light, etc. We are here to help you sort through information and provide you with clean solutions where possible.
These are just a few things we can touch on in our sessions. Each program is customized to you! Let’s make this what you want it to be.
The Pregnancy & Beyond Program includes:
- One 75 minute Initial Health & Medical Investigation with a focus on postpartum health with a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach.
- A comprehensive & personalized care plan outlining recommendations for food, movement, sleep, stress management, toxin reduction, and supplements as it relates to postpartum health.
- One 75 minute Care Plan review to discuss and further personalize your care plan.
- One 40 minute follow-up coaching session.
- In addition to the time spent with you as a part of the pregnancy and beyond foundation package, you will receive real-time support and 1:1 coaching throughout our 6-week relationship with me. This support is invaluable during this season of life. We know, we’ve been there. Unlike an autoimmune condition, how you feel and the changes you need to make for your body can change overnight. Ask any woman who has been pregnant or postpartum. The customized support of a coach can help you on YOUR time when YOU need it most. Real-time communication is Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm MST (with a 24 hour max response time).
- The opportunity to receive continued coaching and 1:1 real-time support after the initial sessions are complete.
- Residents of Arkansas may also utilize our FM clinicians during this process for labs and/or medication management as needed; cost not included. Some labs may also be ordered by your Functional Medicine Consultant.
Program Cost: $575
Your Functional Medicine Health Consultants & Postpartum Experts
Hannah Nicholson, BS, FMCHC
I’ve been where you are. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition prior to conceiving my son. I worked on reducing my inflammation, countering the effect of birth control on my body, and healing my microbiome to set my son up for success. My pregnancy was beautiful, empowering, and redeeming, bringing me closer to God. I believe all women can experience this, especially with the right support throughout the time they share life with a little one. I am 10+ months into motherhood with a healthy and happy bubbling baby boy. I’d love to support you along this journey! You can read more about Hannah here…
You and baby deserve the best version of you!
- Purchase your “Pregnancy & Beyond Package” here and schedule your first consultation.
- Register as a new client and complete the “New Client Checklist,” outlined on the patient portal homepage. **All forms must be completed at least 72 hours prior to your appointment or you will need to reschedule.
Still have questions? Hannah would love to hear from you! Please fill out our contact form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.